The Eugene Water and Electric Board values your trust and respects your expectation of privacy.
As such, the utility has taken measures to preserve the integrity of your customer information.
The following summarizes our privacy practices for all customers.
We only collect the information needed to establish and maintain your services. Customer information
- Social security number
- Government-issued identification number
- Phone number
EWEB employs physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to
guard your customer information.
EWEB does not sell customer information to anyone. We will not divulge customer information except:
- To comply with law enforcement or legal processes
- When it is necessary to protect or defend EWEB rights or property
- To conduct utility operations
- When it is necessary to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of your account or your
If we detect real or potential fraudulent use of your account, we will attempt to contact you
immediately. If your mailing address or phone number changes, it is important that you inform
EWEB reserves the right to amend this privacy practice at any time. Email us with any questions
about our privacy practices.