Public records request
EWEB's riverfront building

The Eugene Water & Electric Board offers access to public records upon request, as required by Oregon Revised Statue – Records; Public Reports and Meetings.

How to submit a request

1. Print and complete a Public Records Request Form, which must specify:

  • Requestor's name, address and phone number
  • Specific information requested
  • Records from which the information is requested, if known
  • Format in which the information is requested

2. Submit your completed request form by:

  • Mail
    Attn: Public Records Custodian
    PO Box 10148
    Eugene, OR 97440
  • Fax
  • Email
    Records Custodian
Request fees

EWEB may charge for the actual cost of making public records available. See EWEB's fee schedule.