Water dispensing station
The water dispensing station is temporarily out of order. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Springfield Utility Board operates a water pay station at 202 S. 18th in Springfield. The station takes quarters and is equipped with a 2.5-inch hose thread connection.
EWEB provides a water dispensing station for the convenience of contractors, street
sweeping companies and people trucking water for domestic use.
EWEB's water dispensing station is located at 3402 W. First Avenue in Eugene (between
Seneca and Wallis). It is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Purchase a Smart Card (debit card) and an access key at EWEB's main office, 500
E. Fourth Avenue in Eugene.
- The cost is $4 per 1,000 gallons.
- A $15 deposit for the card and access key is required.
- There is a minimum purchase of $10 each time you add money to your Smart Card. You
must "refill" your Smart Card at EWEB's main office. Contact EWEB's Cash Accounting
Department for more information at (541) 685-7000.
- To disinfect the fitting between users, spray the fitting with a 50 percent water/50 percent
- When running for 30 seconds, a 2.5-inch hose connection will yield 150 gallons.
- When running for 30 seconds, a .75-inch hose connection will yield 50 gallons.
Please note that the Springfield Utility Board also has a dispensing Station at
202 S. 18th in Springfield.
Contact EWEB's Water Operations at (541) 685-7000 to assist in troubleshooting any problems with the station.